9.10.2009

Mark February 12, 2010, on your calendars, people; for that day is likely to see the box-office battle of the century.

The Examiner reports that Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will be facing off with each other for the hearts and dollars of moviegoers, as Remember Me and Valentine's Day open on the very same day.

Remember Me, of course, is Rob's upcoming romance flick co-starring Emilie De Ravin. Valentine's Day, meanwhile, is the star-studded Garry Marshall film that features T-Laut getting hot and heavy with country warbler Taylor Swift.

This could get intense...


Well as much as I love Rob and the story of "Remember me" I don't think it'll succeed as much as Valantine's Day, and the reason why I think this would happen is because in Tayler's movie there are a lot more characters and some really big names like Julia Roberts, who has a lot of fans that would go to see it. But that's just my opinion I hope I'm wrong.

Source

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар