9.11.2009

Twilight fame hasn't changed Kristen

Kristen Stewart's Adventureland co-star Jesse Eisenberg has said that the actress's Twilight fame hasn't changed her.


Eisenberg, who worked with Stewart on this week's coming-of-age comedy before she starred as Bella Swan in Twilight, told DS that the 19-year-old is coping well with her success.

"Nobody really changes," he said. "It's not the most comfortable thing to be in the spotlight so much. I've seen her since filming of course and under the circumstances she's handling it very well. I think it would make me crazy! Even the little publicity I get for this movie is making me so self-aware and uncomfortable, so I can't imagine what it's like for her."

Eisenberg added that his girlfriend is often mistaken for Stewart, saying: "When Adventureland came out [in the US], my girlfriend got recognised as Kristen. This has happened a few times with people on the street. Somebody said, 'Are you from Adventureland?' She was like, 'I can't believe this'."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар